martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

COMMANDS

EX: JOHN: "Go away!"

John told us to go away.


1. MRS. SMITH: "Don't play in front of my window!"

Mrs. Smith told us ___not to play___in front of her window.


2. YOUR MOTHER: "Come back in one hour."

Your mother told me _to come back__in one hour.


3. TOM: "Call me in the evening."

Tom told us _to call me__in the evening.

4. YOU: "Come with us!"

They told Mary __to come with our_.


5. HEATHER: "Don't say that!"

HEATHER told you _not to say_that.


6. GEORGE: "Feed the cat!"

GEORGE asked his girlfriend __to feed the cat__the cat.


7. MR. STEPHENS: "Buy me some milk!"

Mr. Stephens told me __to buy your___some milk.


8. VICTORIA: "Leave me alone!"

Victoria told her friend  __ to leave her_alone.


9. CARL: "Listen to that song."

Carl told us _to listen _to that song.


10. PETER: "Help me!"

Peter asked us to _to help his_.

No hay comentarios: